Meet the Editor
Welcome authors and book lovers. Michelle strives to help her clients polish their manuscripts to produce magnificent works of fiction by offering freelance author services for traditional and indie authors. She’s also an Editor in Chief with Coffee House Writers, an Ezine that publishes fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. She earned a dual MA in English & Creative Writing, specializing in fiction genres.
Michelle has experience with story creation and multiple styles of editing that can help you create, cultivate, and professionally polish your stories from the big picture to story flow and character development.
Michelle welcomes authors from the following genres:
- Gothic Fiction (including all subgenres)
- Paranormal & Urban Fantasy
- Romance genres (including all subgenres, heat levels with MF, and some RH)
- Thriller genres (including all subgenres)
- Women Sleuths
- Women’s Fiction (plus paranormal [PWF] & military [MWF])
When she’s not editing or reviewing, she’s busy writing multi-genre fiction stories and working on her debut novel under a pseudonym. Michelle also enjoys painting, diving into research, and drinking copious amounts of coffee.